My family is a cheesecake eating bunch. I adore cheesecake and this Old Fashioned Cherry Cheesecake Recipe is great and looks pretty simple. BTW, I’ve always so wanted a classic recipe for cherry cheesecake and this looks too be it. So here is the recipe details:
- 1 block of Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 can of cherry pie filling
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 1. Combine cream cheese, milk, lemon juice, and vanilla in a mixing bowl. Mix until all lumps have disappeared.
- 2. Pour into graham cracker crust and put in the refrigerator for 3 hours until firm.
- 3. Open can of cherry pie filling and pour onto top of cheesecake.
- PS: This delicious YUMMY Old Fashioned Cherry cheesecakewas not something that my mom fixed every month, but it was a special Christmas treat that she would fix for me and my niece. She would always fix us one each because she knew how much we loved this dessert.
- It's funny because she used to fix just one, and we would ALWAYS fight over it, so she started making two. You gotta love the woman who always made your favorite dessert. Since mom passed away a couple of years ago, I was not for sure how in the world I was going to get my favorite dessert. So I started looking until I FINALLY found the recipe. Now I make it about four times a year. I have passed the love of old fashioned cherry cheesecake on to my sweet daughter who loves it as much as her mom!